Saturday, January 10, 2009

Feel *good* now


I'm just a silly blogger....Actually sometimes don't know what I should written down but just want to write down somethings.....


Always updating my blog......Because the life at USM really damn boring......

I was felt down and upset within this few days ago.......

But feel better now because trying to make my life more easy and take everythings more simple...


I don't care other things already.....I won't influnced by what u talk and what u done on me....or other ppls.....Whatever la....As u like....Don't want bother "U"........

Now I try to relax myself........I don't care u......But just hope u don't disturb my lives.......And I try to become transparent.....haha....

Just keep quiet.....


Get out from my lives.......Please................

Feel good now.......

One way.......Just ignored it............

1 comment:

yuhfen said...

me too...oways dunno wat to write...but nge nge wan write sth...hehe :p