Saturday, May 16, 2009

B0ring life


This afternoon I felt enthusiastic to make somethings...
So I decided to cook garlic bread
this time I wasn't used the oven to cook it but I used cooking pot to fry the bread
haha...why?because it faster than use oven
this is what the lazy person will doing like that
and this time I followed another recipe from internet to cook it
erm...the taste quite nice de lol


So free recently and I got nothing to do
sometime really feel bored
I'm always thinking to find somethings to fill up my free time
hoho~today I just found that my hair really quite long already
feel like wanna to change a new hairstyle
I keep my long hair since start my secondary school
hehe....many years already
feel abit bored with my long hair
but I'm unwilling to cut my long hair too

Ermmmm....still thinkin now
If my hairstyle change become like this???
~~~hoho~~~
I need to take some time to think properly

2 comments:

yuhfen said...

omg....garlic bread...
if gt mushroom soup then perfect...hohoho

Jamie Chip said...

yala....haha...next time cook for u...hehe...