Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just 4 u~frens

Just get 2nd semester result
This is not the final result
because v just can know that whether v pass on each subjects or not
V still don't know about what pointer(Cgpa) v get
Although I pass all the subjects
but I know that sure can't get the good result de
(自己心里有数啦)
because I know in my mind about my performance in exam
I have get ready to receive it no matter what grade I get
And I know that some of my friends didn't pass their subjects....
Actually I really don't how to console people
I'm a person don't know how to console people
I don't what I need to say,so better say nothing lol
But I just hope u all don't give up and don't feel upset
rmber"Never give up"
Try ur best in next sem


***B3 happy+smile*** :)

This is a picture I draw for my frens
First time use paint to draw somethings
Actually quite hard and quite ugly la
But anyway
....Be happy OO....