Saturday, August 8, 2009

conclusion...

Erm...here I want to have a conclusion on my holiday
The most important is the expenses during these 11 days holiday
OMG...I spent a lot money and bought many things...
There are like uncountable on what I bought
act still have a lot of things wanna to buy
but not for now lol

...aiksss...
When I'm went out sure will bought something like lost control

here I want to note down what I was bought during these 11 days

conclusion:
*********************
>2 t-shirts
>facial cleanser
>a bottle of mask
>a bag
>a crystal chain
>lucido wax
>some stationery
>a lot of foods
>some daily products
and etc...haha...others oso 4got already...


Anyway,after going back there must more save lol...
haha...hope I can make it well as my plan...

2 comments:

-william- said...

rich..

Jamie Chip said...

haha...where gt ar...
very poor now...T_T