Sunday, August 2, 2009

doin notin...

I want to update a blog....
Actually I hope to write this long time ago
But I'm lazy...so be delayed until now
But now still no mood to write and think abt that how to start it
Maybe later lol,I will updated it later...I need some time to do that...


what I'm doing this few days at home?
haha,act doing nothing...everyday just sleeping,eating,online,watch movie at home...
some more lazy going out oso...coz got many virus outside there now
virus is an excuse for me refused to move out...lazy is main reason for me
Doing notin at home really feel damn boring one
haha,holiday boring,study oso boring too...then life is boring lol..
Just depend on each person lo...


Act I was sick last few days ago
And all the symptoms like be infected with H1N1
really damn scare on that
scare I will died and involving my family oso


I ate a lot of medicine during these few days
and feel more better already
But now still havent completely recovered
and dont know why my eye become red liao and feel abit painful
hope I will recovered soon lol


and I heard many of my frens oso sick already
so,u all must take lol

No comments: