Saturday, August 8, 2009

A movie...

Really scare me just now coz I can't open my blogspot main page
haha...I was opened it many times already...log in and log out again...
huh...luckily no problem now (๏̯͡๏)


Erm...Just now pei yin and boon tat came my house and v watched a horror movie
name "13 days in the warehouse"
It's downloaded by pei yin
my family watch together also
haha...Act that's a ghost movie but not very terrible and quite boring oso
But anyway v still enjoy the movie time
Me and pei yin shouted in the beginning of the movie coz suddenly came out a white shadow
hehe...my mom keep laughing and they said not the ghost frightened them but are us
~~hoho~~


luckily still got a conclusion on that movie
but really not very understood some contents inside the movie
hehe...since after form 6 then v are less chances wth ghost movie together lol
If think back last time,v are a loyal fans for that,really miss lol


after that v exchanged movie with each other
And suddenly pei yin reminded me~v gonna to be leave again on Sunday~
That's an usual things in our life~keep repeated and repeated again~
But still have to "aiksss+haizzz" again
return back to busy life
and meet up next time lol
coz I was extended my holiday by myself
and bring a lot of troubles to my uni's frens coz gt few quizs and test


Hey fren,Ganbateh and take care lol...
~~meet up next holiday~~
Although worried of H1N1 but v still have sharing good time too


haha...just now I saw one of my fren blog...
act not much important and she just simply written something to describe each other
hehe...description for me is EMO oh...Am I emo?
err...maybe sometime gua...hope I didn't make u all unhappy lol...
happiness is important in our life

4 comments:

+羯尔+ said...

哈哈
那个emo怪不是我想的
是那个大美女叫我写的
呵呵

+羯尔+

Jamie Chip said...

哈哈,我应该早就猜到了。。。

只有他才会用这么没有文化+粗俗的语言。。。

嘻嘻,见惯不怪了。。。

这样来形容我,他自己也好不到哪里去。。。^^

那位大美女。。。aiksss....

yuhfen said...

我更死啦。。我是大肥婆也。。呜呜 T_T

Anonymous said...

eat shit la ... write nonsen ..