Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just for fun...

haha...Tonight have a group singing competition(SUHO) open for the English class students
Don't know what really meaning for SUHO?
I'm the one of the person involved in that and with my other frens
We're chosen by our English's teacher by draw lots method
It's really funny coz v don't have any preparation for that
coz all just came back from Raya's holiday

And v simply chosen two songs to head on the competition
Don't know how really is the condition for tonight?
hehe...If compared to last time little grass singing competition
I didn't feel scare at all in this time coz sing in group one
(coz our group consists of 15 members)

Anyway,I just join for fun and take as an experiences
Hope we just try my best and can't get enter final oso
coz we'll be busy in the coming soon 4 more weeks
......haha......

_________________________________________________________

Recently I always stomachache at night
Don't what happened to my body?
Erm..After going back home
Then I should find a day to make a body check

No comments: