Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wow...can't sleep lol!!!

I can't sleep well for whole week already...

Everyday oso sleep very late then wake up quite early oso

Maybe got few tests in this week

And feel tension a bit on that

I oso have a same condition in this morning

Act today thermo's test is starting at 11am

So I've more time to sleep

But I already wake up few times
and can fall as sleep again

haha...Now I'm waiting for the time after the test~1pm~

Then I can relax for some time

After this,
I can become “fei ren" (useless ppl) again
I can play as I like
Talking and chatting with my frens
haha...My mouth maybe will non-stop to talk

And I can balik kampung on Friday
hehe...Many events waiting for me to attend
coz some of my frens birthday are during this raya break

I oso can change a condition to refresh my mind
coz full of challenge life here and some others

Good luck for test
hope I know how to solve it later
all the best to you guys!!!

No comments: