Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Am I?I am...?

Sorry for recently I always posted my blog in Chinese
coz somethings for me more easy to write it in Chinese
Count from now not left many days for me to prepare for the final exam
but now still busy for lab and some tests!!!really busy+tired+boring!
Some questions always appeared in my mind now!
Am I can finish study all those things within this short period?
Whether I can make it well or not?
Or more worse than last time?can I get my target?
Act my hope just easy only~
I just hope can get my target and pass all subjects
Really feel stress now...
Many things are just starting from zero...
From unknown to know...
It's really need more time for me

And I got a bad new yesterday
one of the final exam subject will postpone until the last day(20/11)
Act at 1st my last day for exam is 11/11
But now got a big changes on that...haizzz...
this changes shorten my sem break already
anyway got advantages and disadvantages oso
just depends lol!!!

haizzz..sometime really feel boring here...
but...that's my study life
I can't skip or escape it...
just follow the track lol...
haha...I think I not really suitable for engineering course...
I've repeated this thing many times already
sometimes really be hard to put more understanding on that
and just try to force myself to understand and memorize it
That's what I am chosen,so...can't skip...

Recently oso quite a lot things happened around me
I really can realized clearly on many things
Even though good or bad...
we must be face all those of that
like no feel,normal and usual already
just do our part and do what we should do is enough!
haha...not just can look through something around me
but others ppl oso...maybe they're in same condition too
just take and think everything easy is better for our life
~~~~~~~~~just want to be simple~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: