Friday, October 30, 2009

so fast...

So fast...Tomorrow gonna go back to that place again...
last friday until now~I stay 7days at home d~

If can let me to choose~can delay one more day~I will!
sure will stay here and don't want go back

haha...act I want to escape...
escape many things!a lot and a lot...

But I can't...
Really tired!very tired!

what I've done during these 7days...
haha...everyday "kurung" myself at home
just hope this tough moment faster pass by...
as frens said~tough moment will come out tough ppl
ya...maybe gua...sure can...sure is tough ppl!

still left 3 days to final exam
goodluck to me and everyone
haha...but most I oso dun have that exam luck...
my luck is bad luck~that's fate ba!
just try my best!

And can't sleep well these feel days
Everytime I sleep will think of sumtin...
again and again...
damn bad for me...make me can't fall as sleep!
haizzz...

1 comment:

tatistat said...

haaha..

change the view.. will change the world..

act mayb i really dunno wat's ur situation..

but in my life...

i wanna make it as simple as possible..

why wanna make life difficult?

hehe..

some time.. wat ur fren did.. just let it... coz.. we can bother too much things...

and take this as a great challenge oh.. later when u come out from ur uni.. wat also not scare ady...

hahaa..

good luckk for ur exam >