Thursday, October 1, 2009

"sucks internet line!!!"

Don't what happened to my hse internet line?
Really damn bad and sucks internet line in Parit Buntar here
Always lagging and lost connection in certain time
And this few days can't opened blogger and can't upload pictures on blogger
Don't know that's blogger problem or streamyx line problem
coz since I start to blog it never lagging before
Then I guess most probably is line problem
Damn bad in this small town...haizzz...
Sometimes when open a web page also need to wait for some moment

Act I got some recently taken photos want to sharing here
But I can't upload it so just wait next time lol
haha...so pity coz just can use some words to describe here...T_T

Time passed so fast
haha...now feel not enough for me to study
coz the final exam is around the corner
count from now just left 3 more weeks only
OMG...how to study all lol?
Anyway,just try my best

And the coming Saturday is mooncake festival lol
But I decided didn't go back home this week
coz got a lot of stuffs to do and need to do revision oso
erm...just wait 3 more weeks only going back lo
Act just miss home coz want to be "useless ppl" at home
haha...just sleeping and eating only...
feel happy also coz I'll finish my exam on 11/11/09
then can "fly" again lol
hope don't have any changes on this exam dates
hehe...I like it even though it's rush and pack

Act I feel that this semester passing very fast
And I've learn many things oso
Got happiness,sadness,trouble and a lot and a lot
although just 3 months study life
But I get many valuable experiences
Really many!!!

2 comments:

-william- said...

compress ur photo to lower quality.. it might help

Jamie Chip said...

I know about this...I compress it already...haizzz...
don't know wat's the problem?