Sunday, November 22, 2009

finally finished lol~the day after final~



Finally I was finished my final exam on last Friday
A tough and hard period for me
From study week until my last paper exam day~
(24/10/09 until 20/11/09)
Almost one month le
I've passed it,endurance and pined away these long period
Full of tension,stress,scare,nervous,cried,sick,crazy,and always can't fall as sleep
haha~Finally these all are end!!!
All are end lol!!!
And I start enjoy+ing my holiday lol~

After the last paper on Friday
Then we head to Penang Island


Along the road~Penang bridge~


We visited to a historical place~A baba and nyoya's house~
Quite special place lol~This was the location that I've mentioned b4 in my blog
~Penang Peranakan Mansion~
Finally I've visited this place...



~One of the big living room in the house~




~An elegance and high class dinner room~










After that,we are looking some place to have our lunch
haha~But around 4pm already~
we saw a small group people done some objection along the Penang road
Damn funny coz just around ten more people only


Then we reached this "new world" foodcourt

haha~we felt very very hungry and ate so many foods lol


After that,we departed to Batu Ferringgi
Second time I came here
But the beach like get polluted already
coz quite dirty along the beach









Just stayed a while there then the sky became dark already
Then we leaved there and went back to parit buntar lo


After that,we straight rushed to this seafood dinner
Organized by Mechanic gang lol~
Around 38 ppl attended this dinner
haha~the situation look like very grand lol~I proud with the organizer!
damn successful lol!








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The day we back,Saturday~
All housemates went back already
So just left me and woei sheng gave a simple celebration for Ching Theng's
Happy 21st Birthday lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe~I'm in Ipoh now lo~
~I Lov3 Ipoh~
really home sweet home!
feel damn relax+ing lol
And all my friends came back already
yeah~look forward to the coming gathering lo~
see you...

Happy holiday to everyone!

No comments: