Thursday, December 17, 2009

bad day!


Yesterday was a bad day for me!
Really bad luck!:(
Like speechless and don't know want to say what?
I went out early in the morning coz help my mom to do some stuffs
Then went to TM Point took the new moderm
Just a while then I got a saman...OMG...
I dont dare to tell my mom coz is my laziness to use the coupon
I need to settle it by myself within this two weeks
Really damn bad!

Then,still don't know what happen on my body?
Just not feeling well for whole week already~
Headache for whole week and like maladjustment on my body
I really don't what's going on?worried abt it~
Maybe morning will go take a body check~hope everything get well
haha,maybe be frightened to death...

Actually holiday is out of trouble or stress...
but really don't know why my body become worse and worse
Like got many problems...
I just feel like this~~~

Recently all the things around me like get bad oso~
Maybe bad mood then make all the things get bad too...
And always get angry to my mom~really want to say sorry with you!
I can't control my emotion...
Coz sometime I really feel pain on my whole body,just hard to explain that feel!

Just hope everything will be fine!
Especially my body...and others...

No comments: