Monday, December 28, 2009

Finally~

Feel abit tired~~~haha,really tired lol!

Actually I was decided go back campus on Monday
but I'll back campus again on thursday lo~
Then,I scolded by my mom~

haha,then finally I decided go back campus on 4th Jan of 2010
coz I want having my new year in Ipoh~
with my best frens pei yin and yong ling lo...
Another reason is I still unwilling to go back so early(lazy!)

After this one week then need start to work hard lo
and tidy up my mind to start over again my study mode and study life~
New year,new sem,new starting...
Everything will be fine and come with hope~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good good.. stay in ipoh is good...

Haha~

Jamie Chip said...

haha...I really lazy go back la...

coz need to start study life again and face a lot things oso...

haizzz...just an excuse for me to escape~~~

let us enjoy this few days la~~