Friday, December 11, 2009

Just simply write for these 2 days...





Actually my life is quite bor!ng now and I'm just try to find something to do
I'm greedy and want to do many things during this holiday,but sometime just lazy~~~
Erm...Don't know why recently I'm lazy to take photo?
Although got hang out with friends,I also lazy to take out my camera to take a shot
hehe...can't be like that~~~I must reappear my cordial on taking photos

The day before yesterday
I had a small gathering with my form 6 friends
Just around ten people attended on that night
becoz many ppl busy with their own stuffs
And sometime must call out all is a hard thing now
Maybe is harder than last time...
But all of them still try their best to attend it...that's a good thing...
And this time we change our location to an Indian shop~Sri Ananda~
Actually is just like mamak stall la,but the foods not bad too
Then after that we changed our place again to Nafsir,hehe,mamak again...
This time no more Oldtown again la coz sometime also quite boring on that
But just convenience to each other lo~~~


Then last night~
me,carey,kian hin,ah dong and yin boon gathered at ah tat's hse watch ghost movie...
haha...Ghost movie is my lover oh...
We watched "The Grudge 3" and "Coming soon" again
Actually "The Grudge 3" damn boring and "Coming soon" I watched twice already
and this time is 3rd time lo...But I still can't remember the story abt the movie
haha...maybe is my own problem coz everytime just used my hand covered my face only
I think if wth 4th time also can't really remember that
After that,ard 12am like~~~
We sent boon tat to Medan Gopeng bus station coz he gonna to join a camp~really busy and active guy lol!
haha...We really like done some silly thing for whole night...Like see-off him to study...
But was great lol!coz we are free!
And THANKS for kian hin fth us lol!

After back,I checked my temporary final result through Healthy Campus website
But maybe it still havent renew the website,so I can't get anytin through the website
Then I try SMS to get know the result~~~
huh,luckily all pass,coz I really scare will fail my Measurement
Erm,a bad thing is each SMS charged RM0.50 le...
I just try to open the book to check the courses for next sem
Act damn pack one...and the course I tink become more harder than last time
haizzz...really worrisome!


Add on:Actually sometime I really hope that all my blog posts can write in English
coz can sharing with all of my friends...
But I feel like my English level like limited edition and got a lot of grammar mistakes
And sometime feel hard to describe something in English...
haha...Anyway,just ignore my mistake and I'll try my best to improve it...

No comments: