Tuesday, December 8, 2009

~PO●R~

Recently bankrupt already...
very poor now...really very poor...
my bank empty already le...how?
still have many things haven't done during this holiday!
Just becoz a wrong decision and made my long hair became like "shit"
like people saying:"One false step may lead to endless misery..."
really sad on that...:(

And yesterday went to cut it again...2 days cut twice...
then done some treatment and others+++...
It's look more better now but still not tally with what I want~
I really spent too much money on my hair lo~
~~too bad!~~

haizzz...Time pass quite fast coz just left 3 weeks then will start my new sem lo
really fast...like still doing nothing le...how?
But I still hope it won't end so fast le...
Although quite bor!ing and like disabled person at home
Sometime just chit chat with my family and friends~
haha...I also feel contended already...just relax and talking anything~
That's the life that I'm look forward...
hehe...coz I like to talk when boR!ing

Beside that,I think my keep fit plan failed again lo~
haizzz...I'm like lost control on myself...
maybe savor become bigger already



事情好像都在变动着,是好是坏无得而知~尝试着不要改变任何事情,可它就是那样在不知不觉中地慢慢溜走了~似乎想捉也捉不回,想留也留不住=( 握紧在手中的沙比放在手心的,漏得更快,更利落**尝试用《关怀》的两只手,温柔小心地捧握着,好让在手中的梦一滴也无法从空隙中漏出~ 好好守护着,直至等待有谁懂得奉献心中的碗让你把梦都装满,那你的等待就变得有价值了

By my fren gold saying,quite meaningful and just want sharing here lo...

No comments: