Wednesday, January 20, 2010

awesome and nice!

I just came back from KL and Ipoh on Monday night
haha...Few days did'nt update my blog already~
Actually many things want to share on here...
Especially my kl and Tanjung Malim trip...
But...now lazy to blog so long and uploaded the pictures
So,maybe will upload it later on lol~

hehe,I skipped class on Monday again...
What I had done on that day?
Actuall I told my fren and supposed going back on Monday morning
But...Finally I went back home already
That's a sudden decision for me~hehe...coz really miss home so much!

Although this is a simple shopping trip
But for me,this is nice and awesome!haha,really fantastic...
I stayed in my fren's hse in Tanjung Malim...
Really a good chance for me to know well TM and upsi
I like the fresh air and condition there and we cycled at night went to the mamak stall
hehe...this can let me feel some countryside life oso,nice!

I went to shop for two days and bought a lot of things...
Really many!many!many!
Anyway,thanks for you~Yong Ling & Pei Yin
Next time have a trip again lol~

On the way I was back to Ipoh,the bus was passed through Bidor and Tapah~
haha...These are all the places that I havent go before...
This time let me know well about some small towns in perak
Tanjung Malim,Bidor,Tapah...

Since I'm back here...
Really feel tension and tired
coz many assignments and things need to do
especially my design subject~always make ppl headache~
haizzz!!!!!! Am I really can make everything well???"confusing"

No comments: