Thursday, January 28, 2010

down!

This morning have a test...
I really hate those tests and exam...
haha...If study without test and exam~~~That's perfect~
But that's impossible!
Really very sienzzz...when facing those of that...
I sure will feel damn tension...stress...
Although I was revised all but still not confidence on that
And I always got a feel that don't know how to answer the question?
That's my sick...damn serious sick!

Don't know why?I really feel down in these few days...
feel like lazy to talk...haha...
Just always have a boring feel~just want to escape~
Anyway,maybe after this test then all this feel will get away from me!
Seriously...I still lazy to study
But burden by a lot of assignments and projects...
And I really hate meeting...

Suddenly think abt the coming CNY
Actually like my fren said:not really expected on that...
Coz sure will pass and end very fast!
Life is normally like that...
Happy moment easy come easy go
But the hard moment...haha...make us suffering!

No comments: