Tuesday, January 26, 2010

lazyzzzz!



Feel lazy...really lazy to upload my blog...
haha...no mood to study at all
And now feel headache is about my product~
Still have many problems on that~a lot and a lot~
I really dun have any idea to solve it
Everyday keep thinking and thinking~huh!~sienzzz!

Later noon have a presentation~
We really not like that lecturer...really hate!
Ask those kind of questions to make student in suffering~
aiksss...Later our group sure scold by him...he is a "emo" guy!
4 hours class~really hate this!~

Hope I really can come out some ideas on my mind within these few days...haizz@.@
Actually I still thinking whether want go back home on this week or not?
I really hope can staying at home~haha!comfortable and warm!
Although the distance is short but I'm still have that kind of feeling
~Miss home so much~
But really have a lot of stuffs waiting for me to do...
So just stay here lol~

Sometime feel this kind of life is quite boring
Everyday repeated and repeated...
haha...coz I like to play...can't just "guai guai" stay here

Still left 3 weeks then CNY is reach lol~~~
hehe...not much expected on that
but at least can have a holiday and just stay at home...
Or maybe have some gathering with friends lol~
hehe...and I like to eat CNY's biscuit...
My weight sure will gain again...scare!

No comments: