Sunday, January 10, 2010

weekend...

This is a first Saturday I'm here...

Just one word can explain~Bor!ng~
maybe now just is the starting then still not much busy

But really...haizzz...
I really bored with this place
Bored with here...

I just try to find something to fill my time
But seem like I was wasted my time now
Just no mood to start study yet...
I am not yet ready!

Anyway,no matter how...
Life must keep going on...
Just try to spend my time well!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Friday,we went to Gurney singK and celebrated birthday with pei sze
First time sing at Gurney Red-Box...
Nothing special but too much people in room already
So,chances to sing is less lol~~~
Anyway,I was still enjoyed the time la~
Then we shopped for a while in Gurney...

After this,we had our dinner at KimGary...
Then,we separated into two~
One were woei sheng and pei sze them continued shopping in Queesbay mall
Me and joo hau them decided to watch movie in Gurney lol
haha,1st time watched with this combination~
I had watched "Zombieland"...
Erm...Act my fren said this movie is follow the storyline from book one...
haha...But I really don't know about that la
This movie not bad too but maybe I was too tired
coz hang out for whole day already
Really damn tired,So I really can't concentrated when watch it...
Luckily that day Joo hau be the driver
If return to me...I really tired until have nothing to say...
Thanks for Joo hau!hehe^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually since I study here...
I had seen and met different type of people and things
Sometime I'm not really understood every people thinking and feeling
And sometime I also not very agree what those people done on something
But...Every people have their own point of view and own principle
haha...Sometime I think I am know and understand about that
But sometime not!
Especially some...
I just try my best to be a good listener and and good friend...
coz be a fren,just try to be understand...
Now,I just treat it like simple to make my life easy
And just try to believe myself...That's true...
Hope that is right for me...not the wrong one...

No comments: