Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

My CNY holiday...
haha...a busy and happy holiday lol!
I miss Ipoh everything~~~

The 1st day of CNY~~~

mom's cooking~~~Yummy~


"tang yuan"~~~my hand made~~~hehe^^

my sis and me...

At night,yum cha with frens at Oldtown~~~yeah!happy to see you all!
Siau yun,pei yin,tat and hon meng~

The 2nd day of CNY...
I went to my grandma's hse
My aunty,uncle and cousin also came together...
nice!!!



At night,had a BBQ party at my house lol...
hehe,eat a lot and play a lot~

3rd day of CNY...


I went to Sam Poh Dong and Guan Yin Dong with my aunty and my mom...
haha,damn hot le!But nvm la coz my cousin them came from Johor one~
Just be a guide lo~

4th day of CNY...
Bai Nian whole day with my form 6 frens~~nice le
coz v went to few ppl hse...start from one station to another station
The starting was Boon tat's hse and ending was Kok san's hse~

Boon tat's hse~

My hse~

Kiean san's hse~

5th day of CNY...
Met with my best frens~Primary and 2ndary frens~
really miss them...and v celebrated bday with Siau yun oso~
hehe...1st time celebrated bday for her lol coz everytime her bday oso during CNY one~


Then at noon,I stepped to Sin hau's hse...
v celebrated bday for his father~


At night,we visited to Chen dong's new hse...
we gambled and got drunk there...hehe
haha...his hse very big le~
Maybe next time when he back from Australia then can have a party at his hse lol~
CCD~we will miss you always~wait you back lol...

6th day of CNY...
Gathering with kim yean and yan shin~
haha,two years din met with them already coz kim yean working in Singapore


7th of CNY...
hehe...I got a msg suddenly from my campus fren abt the usm gathering
Act at 1st not really decided to attend it
but finally I was attended...erm...just 5 ppl only le
haha...but not bad oso la~~~


8th day of CNY...
Last gathering with yong ling and pei yin b4 v going to campus...
haha...we like to gossip everything together
I really feel lucky and happy have frens like you all...thanks for everything!


Although I was busy and tired during this holiday~
But it's worth and nice!thanks for you guys!
Take care lol!!!
And once again~Happy Chinese New Year~

No comments: