Sunday, February 28, 2010

speechless~

Long time didn't write some such those blog and talk ppl like this~
Actually this look like not so good
But when I think back it...
I really angry on that~
No way for me to let it out
And also hard to explain out on that~
Just really angry!!!@.@
Please...Actually I really don't know what you want?
Please don't make me turn here and change that~
I really no energy on that already~~~haizzz...
Sometime I can't really differentiate that what's real and what is unreal one???huh~
Don't waste my time to heard and talk that...
Coz finally maybe different with the exactly thing
Again and again...Maybe is time for me to know the fact
Angry,hate or others bad feel is useless one!
I need some time to calm down~~~
Coz really make me suffering and bring some problem for me
But you never think on my situation
In this moment,I really don't want to face with you
And don't know how to face with you...Tired!!!