Saturday, April 24, 2010

waiting for Thursday!


Just finished four papers...
Continuously 3 tough papers for last 3 days...
huh...really made me hard to breath le~~
Titas,Eng.society,Metrology & Quality control and Dynamics and Mechanism
Actually I was not performed well in all those papers
Especially the Dynamic paper...
I totally feel like want gave up on that moment already!
Anyway,all were passed already!!!
Still have two more papers to go...
Until next Thursday then I'm free lolzzz
And just found that after this then I've two and half months holiday le
hehe...really happy on that~~~^^


From study week until now
I totally two weeks didn't go out already~~~
Just looked up myself at home and studied only~





hehe...so after the dynamic paper then relaxing one day lol
Just went for a movie just now...
~~~Being Human~~~
Erm...this is a Singapore movie
In my opinion,actually not really nice lolzzz
Maybe the movie type not suitable for me ba~

feel relax abit now...but tomolo need to work hard again lolzzz...haizz!
Thursday~~~Faster faster coming lo!!!

No comments: