Monday, May 3, 2010

A busy Monday~


Today busy for whole day already...
Wake up early in the morning
and last night also can't sleep well...
coz worried about the body check

huh...Luckily not a big problem...
But still need to take medicine for few months to be recovered
Hope this will faster get well lol...
haizzz...really damn tired now
and not feeling well in this few days

*********************************************************************************

In the afternoon
I accompanied my mom and grandma went to immigrant office to apply for passport
OMG...wasted few hours at there already
coz after passed up the form then need to wait for produced out the passport

This was my first time went there
It's took around more than half hours to reach there
really quite far away from my home...

That's a very big and new building lolzz...
erm...But the location like not very strategic coz damn far away from the town



~This is the big building~

********************************************************************************

ya...this was my busy Monday lolzz...
haha...one more thing...
Just now went to bank took out some money
T.T...I'm very poor now...OMG...
hehe...If total got 5 stars for my poorer status...I think I'm 4/5stars~
I really need to work hard for some part-time job to earn some money for my travel lolzz..
If not...just can stay at home lol...cham!!!>.<


No comments: