Monday, May 10, 2010

busy~~~

Since I was came back until now~
wow...my time was fully filled~
busy for whole week already~travel,working and settle my own things~
Actually everyday also quite busy like no time to take a rest~
yeah...A new week is coming...I must rest well for this week...
Then next week maybe will start working for 20 days lolzzz...
haha...actually really lazy to work...but no money lolzz...so...


Yesterday was Mother's day~
But don't have any special celebration for mum~
Coz I'm busy with working~
So...we will celebrate for her later on~
Anyway...mum:I love you always!!!coz u always forgive my mistakes and weakness~
Thanks for everything!!!I will try my best in everything~


hoho...for the coming 20 working days~
I really can't imagine the situation on that...
A new try for me~hope I can make it well lolzz
Then it can save my economic problems and fulfill my travel plan oso
Beside that,I also avoided to take money from my parent...Just try my best!haha^^

No comments: