Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm lazy...



Start new sem for few days already...
But I still at home now~~~hoho
I decided to skip one week class...next Monday only go back to campus~
hehe..Act wanna go back on Tuesday...Already packed all my things...
But suddenly change my decision...and surprised my fren oso..hahaha!!!:)
I am lazy!!!I really is a lazy person loL...



Today I had bought an external hard disk...
yeah!!!wanna buy long time ago already!
Finally got it LoL~:)




After go back...Not really know what will be happened for next?
~For my new sem~
haha...this sem quite full one..
Total I took 20 credits hour for this sem...included one sport subject~Tennis~
wow...Never play before...Goodluck for me lu~
And this sem got another design subject oso...I really hate it!aikss:(


No comments: