Monday, July 5, 2010

A long post......

Just feel very lazy to update my blog...haha
What's wrong with me?Just lazy lol~

Today is Monday already...
Last week holiday for this long semester break
So fast!!!Time really passing very very fast!
Now only realized that don't want this holiday end!
Although sometime is quite boring~

I had done a lot of things in this holiday
haha...I think the most is working ba!
I totally worked for 27 days within this two and half months holiday
wow!!!This time is more hardworking comparing with last few sem break~
Just becoz of money...I need some extra money to travel and buy somethings~hehe^^
Maybe working too much already...sometime get bad mood oso!coz tired ba!!!
I had worked for many products:
Anlene,Pringgles+head&shoulder+gillitte,Wall's icecream,Klassno(coffee),Lipton...
haha...Actually before that also got sales many other products...
Some people laugh on some sampling promoter like me~
There said like that: Wah...As a university student then became a promoter in supermarket!!!
And can't learn anything oso...and what?what?what?sumtin like that!


haha...Actually I really not mind on that...becoz I just want to earn some pocket money for myself...
Coz I want to try my best and avoid to get money from my parent...
Instead of not just like some people who just open their hand to get money!
Futhermore,I'm hard to find some office hours job in Ipoh too...


Actually be a sampling promoter during holiday can let me learned a lot oso...
Can meet different types of ppl...different style and different status!
The most important is just working during weekend~
So I still can play and go out during weekdays lol~
hey people...don't laugh on sampling promoter again lol!
coz that can consider a job oso!!!


Then also went to Tanjung Malim,Bukit Merah,Penang,Genting...
haha...Not bad la!!!coz can travel with you guys!!!
All are happy and nice trip lol!
And some more got some yum cha sessions with my best buddies and best sisters~
And had few birthday celebration parties oso~
And I also enjoy the time to stay at home...
Especially after the working days...
My mum said while during the holiday then becum lively already!
While all leaves then becum quiet lo~haha...
Sometime got arguing...talking...chatting...laughing...
This call Family!!!
Sometime I really miss the moment in primary,secondary and form6...
Coz v can go back home after study for few hours!!!



Erm...still thinking when wanna go back to campus?
But sure not Monday!Depends on the situation lo~
Maybe Tuesday or...late a bit...haha!see next week how lo~
I also haven't buy anything for the new semester...
Actually not much things to buy coz I got my own transport there~
Just try to buy some needed things in this few days lo
Coz still got last two working days in this weekend!
haha...very hardworking rite!!!^^


Aiksss...But one more thing...
I really must work hard for the new sem...
If not,the result will be unbearable to contemplate lolz...
Play less!Save more!and work hard!haha:P

No comments: