Thursday, April 24, 2008

~For my parents~

This passage was special written for my parents.Why I will written down this passage because after I was viewing a passage from the blog of my best friend’s pei yin was talking about her family and it’s really touches my heart and made me feel the family is very important for me while family forever is my harbor of refuge.Especially my mom because even though what’s the stuff I’ve done although it’s was wrong or correct but she always at there to support me.And it also made me feel that I must always seize the time and opportunity to filial piety with my parents.Because everythings in this reality world are out of our control.If I’m not take the time to treasure my moment with my parents and scare after that I will feel regret and anythings is of no avail already.Erm…I really don’t want have any feel sorry and regret in my lives especially with my parents.

On my mind,my mother is a hardworking and responsible person.She is a open-minded and never restrain my liberty and always provide many freedom for me. Erm…Even though on my study or anythings…she never give any tense and compel me to achive some certain target.Sometimes she just at there to give some advice and guidance for me and she always said what the things I’m put effort at there then I will get back it at my future time.She really give many freedom for me and I’m feel luckily and happy because she’s my mom.Our get along way and manner is like like a friends and we can discuss anythings or issues.Erm…Why mom give a lot of freedom for me and she always 100% trust for me because between I and my mom does not have any secret or hide the truth from my mom.However if have anythings is not correct then I will straightly talk to my mom but sometimes I really feel that I’m unreversence to her because my characteristic is a bit suddenurge and impulse.Then some moment I also will argue with a superior or an elder with her because I really can ‘t control my emotional feeling.But I’m decided to change and dispel out this bad characteristic and I think need to take some moment la.

Haizz…I really hope that can disappear it as soon as possible and try to be keep calm and patient on anythings.Because I really don’t want them to be feel sad and make them angry again.Although I’m less communicate with my father but I know that he really love me and care me also….

I know that my parents really try to work hard and give a perfect and consummate condition for me to grow up and stay.Everyday both of them really busy for working and earn the money for us to maintain the expenses of the family.Through that face I’m really deeply know that they feel so tired already and also less time to take a break for some moment.
So the most importantly matter for me now is try to study hard and can get a good job on my future time.And this will lessen my parent’s burden.Futhermore,I also hope that can support or provide a good condition for them to stay and don’t want them to work hard again and enjoy a happy life on their future time.I really hope that I can achieve that and this is a promise and just what I can do for them to redound their education and raise devotions.Although they really can’t provide for me on many material things but I think their love and take care for me was enough already.

Haha…My parents always look me as a adamancy person but actually I’m not very seem like that.And my of my friend also think me like that.Hehe..But you all don’t know I’m a person easy to cry on somethings which are hurt me or touches my heart.Because sometimes when I’m scold or misunderstanding by them I will feel sad and tears will atomatically sheds out from my eyes.I’m not stronger like what they are visualizing for me because I’m very caring their feeling for me.So,I really hope that my dreams can come true….

No comments: