Thursday, April 24, 2008

~WAITING~Is a long journey

Lately,my lives was get through like a time-table because everyday was repeated doing the same things.Haha..let me tell you what’s the things I was doing everyday?Erm…first is sleeping then the other things is working.Everyday I just doing the repeated things and also feel blur already.While I’m working and will look forward to my off day.Erm,I really want to spend and adjust some moment with my friends too.Haha,actually my lives is quite boring and tired now.Sometimes I’m really feel so tired and wanna have a break.But nevermind la because I think better than I just stay at home and doing nothing and just looking around.Beside that I also can fill up my free time and eran some money.I think I can do and adapt it la because if I’m going to work everyday,I feel that the time was passing more faster and just passing day after day.

By then,I also hope that this two months can passing more faster because now I really lazy to work already.haha…because really measure land for a quite long moment already.Erm…For me,I think waiting for somethings is like over a long time especially waiting for intake of local university which is also is a unknown result and also not yet have downright certainty can get to enter it or not….I think my humour and state of mind for that is quite complicated and confused.I really hope can get to enter it and fulfill my dreams and get successfully in my future time.But now,I’m just can waiting at here until month of June and can’t to do anythings too.


Sometimes,I also will miss my school lives with all my friends because it’s really left quite a lot of sweet and nest memories for me.Haha…Even thongh I’m working now, but in my opinion,I still think that study is more far away better than working.Because working need to face many stress and tense and also many things.And if study and we just concentrate on the lesson only.

Erm..I really hope that I can get what’s I’m hope and successfully enter local University la.Now I’m can’t do anythings and just can pray on my mind only.however I also need to decide my another ways if I can’t get local uni.If not,I scare will rush and lost after that.Aiyo,really trouble with that la……Haha,I’m really feel trouble and confused about that because many of my friends also asked me the same questions. Nut I will take some time to think it nicely and carefully.

No comments: