Thursday, April 24, 2008

~RECENTLY~

Recently,I’m starting my another part-time job again.I’m working in a shoes shop.It’s a quite boring job but I’m still can adapt the condition in there la.Now I’m really feel lazy and no mood to work because I was just stay at home on last two months ago which I’m doing nothings and just online and watch drama at home only.So,I was decided to find a part-time job while still waiting the intake of local university.I don’t want waste my time and just stay at home only.Beside that,I also can earn some pocket money for me to buy somethings or go for travel la.Furthermore I also can get some experiences ansd improve my communication skills on working la.Actually I can learn a lot of things on that because I need to face a lot of different customers which are different type of races.I’m always try to persuade them to buy the shoes and other products.It will make me improve my community knowledge and can improve my talking skills.Although that is damn n quite boring,but I must be patient because just for 2 months only.Haha…When after I’m stop my job,I decide to go for travel with my friends again.I think maybe I will fulfil this plan at June la….

Sometimes,I’m really feel confused and blur because I really hope this two more months will passing faster but beside that I also want the time to remain at here because I know that after this will have a greater changes and challenges for me.That why it will make me feel confused on both also.But at finally I also must to face it bravely by myself and I’m can’t escape it….It’s true….And I also must spend more time with my family especially my mom~she was always working hard and take care to me….I’m really love her and I’m decided to study hard to redound upon their rear and education devotions to me.

Otherwise,sometimes I also will feel sad and down when I’m thinking for somebody.This stuff really trouble me long time ago.I’m always persuade myself try my best to forget it…But until now,I’m also not yet can achieved it.Now and then I’m really can’t control myself to think about that.Erm..really don’t know how la???But luckily I’m working now,so it will make me less time to thinking about that.Now.I ‘m really hope that someone can appearing in my lives and rescue from that trap….and spread their shoulder for me…because I’m really want to let that unhappy stuff disappear in my lives forever.

No comments: