Thursday, April 24, 2008

~My friend's birthday party~











Last nite<4-4-2008> was boon tat’s birthday.We really done a lot of preparations to his birthdays especially me and pei yin.Since before the once week of his birthday is coming,me n pei yin were starting to contact other friends to share the present n cake.Beside that,every night we also dicussed the stuff through the msn.On that moment,we really faced a lot of problem on that like we really hard to call back our X-classmate coz everyone also busy to do their own stuffs and I’m also not very confirm that how many people would be present.We are wasted a lot of time to prepare like buy the cake and present coz we don’t want boon tat will feel disappointed on his birthday.We want to make it become special and unforgotten for him. As a friend,I think that’s what I need to do for him.Which he’s also lended a lot of helping hand for me while I’m faced some trouble and problem.Haha…Although sometimes he will make me angry la….But he still is a good guys n nice friend also la.This cause me n pei yin really not heart-hearted make him disappointed.After few more months,I will separating with all my friends.Haha..Boon tat~U need how to redound upon me n pei yin ar???Hehe..just kidding la….For me,v can just do anythings for our friends….After that,all of my friends include me will continuing study in different area to seek their dreams n future.So,I must treasure all the gatherings now and take many photos as memories….

Through the last night party,I really felt a bit amazing because almost like half of all my form six classmates also got absent la…And we also have enjoy ourselves and improve our relationship.Erm…That party make me remember and bring me to mind again my form six lives.I’m really so yearn that moment I’m study in SMI~Uss1~that moment I’m spend with all my friends in school.I’m recall back when I’m 1st day enter in Smi,I really feel blur coz last time I was studying in pure girl’s school for 5 years ago.So,I will less chances to communicate with guys.But when I’m study form six, I was transfer to Smi which is a pure guys school and it really was a greater challenges for me on that time.I really need to take some moment to adapt it.Finally,I really feel happy because I can meet many best friends in my class.Haha..I was meet a crowd of guys in my class and it really bring a lot of changes for me.I really miss that moment wedone so many activities in class….This will make me hard to forget it forever….

Furthermore,I also got a secret between me and pei yin.Haha!!!Boon tat~you wont know it forever>>>Boon tat-hope u really have an unforgotten birthday party la…And thanks for u r booking a Vip K-Box room n also pay for us la.If can,I really hope that can celebrate birthday with my best friends in every year.I really hope that our friendship is forever coz for me,I really think that friendship is important on my lives and after this,we will less chances to celebrate our birthday together lo….So,I will try my best to made and prepare a consummate birthday party to my best friends now….Before I go2 study, I hope that this year also can celebrate my birthday together with my most best friends~pei yin…..It’s a promise…

No comments: