Thursday, April 24, 2008

~Reflection of Tzeik Tzuan's birthday~






Recently.I’m really feel very tired.Really very tired.Not enough time for me now.On my mind,I know that the lives of working is like that and I also feel hard and tough to imagine my feeling now.JUSt one word-TIRED.




Now.I just going to work at everyday and just doing the same stuffs only.Actually I really feel like want to immediately write down somethings or incidents which was happening in my lives into my blog in that time when after it was happened.But I really feel so tired and no mood to write itdown already.By then,I also will postpone to write it down while I’m having the free time.Haha….I think working have it advantages and also have disadvantages….




Last night,we are having a birthday party with Tzeik Tzuan.Actually we are decided to give a surprised to him but failure already.Athough there are not many peoples present at last night,but anyway the condition on that time was still good and not bad.We are chatting and discussed with each other about the lives of each other and what they are busy now.




However,I got some special and strange feeling at last night and I also hard to explain my state of mind about that.I’m feel a bit sad and down because I really miss my school lives but on reality it really end and over already.For me,it really was my best memories which is always put inside my heart.I think that’s forever.Haha…And we are like all ‘OLD friends’ joined together and….But in the opposite side,can’t be deny that after this two months,we really seem like wanna separate to other places already.We will go to trace down our dreams.




So,we will organizing the birthday party to each other because this is a golden chances and good reason for each other to join togther.Finally,I really hope that can celebrate my birthday together with my friend before I’m go for study in other areas.And I also hope that this year can celebrate my birthday together with my best friends-Pei Yin once time again.This’s a promise.

No comments: