Sunday, May 4, 2008

~TIme and tide wait for no man~

On my state of mind now,I feel that the time was passing like high speed of the rocket~time flies.Because I was working for one month already.It’s really faster than from I’m imagined.The time was passing days by days in my lives.But the things that I’m learning everyday was like the worth for me in my lives.Sometimes,I think that working really is a quite boring job but it might be filled up my leisure and space time.However,but now and then I really feel extraordinary tired……hope like can take a break……

Even though,but never mind because just still left one month only for me to continue that job.I think it really will passing soon if I’m take it more easy because it’s a quite simple and relaxed job.

Although now I’m busy for my working,but currently I also always thinking and worried about the intake for local university and my other way out if can’t get it.This question always emerging around my mind and I might be make my other decisions also.That might not be an easy job for me because I need to consider about many things.By then,finally I also make it already and hope that will be good for me and my future also.

Another important stuff for me is I might be find a great ways to change my suddenurge disposition because it bring a lot of trouble for me especially between me and my mom.I really might to take some moment to achieve it and become more patient with everythings but it really a bit hard for me. However,anyway I also would be try my best to do that because it can be prevent some unhappy things happen.

Untill now,my relationship also like a blank in a paper.I really hope can meet with and get someone which is really suitable for me.I need to get that which really love him.But now,it also still a searching journey for me.It’s not very easy for me to get it because everytings is depend on relationship of fate and destine by time.location and many things.Haha…..this things might not to be rush oh…..Must take some moment….If I’m meet YOU,I will never let YOU go and passing by my one’s surroundings again.By then,now I just enjoy my single lives until I’m meet with YOU~my dreams,my future………I believed that this world have forever love……Now still looking fot it…….

No comments: