Sunday, May 4, 2008

~My PLans~

Erm,long time do not writing the blog already.I’m still busy for my working now.Feel sad for something because may be I need to delay my resignation day until 15th of June.Why might be like that because after the conform from the company then I need to deliver my resignation letter one month before I’m leave that job.This is a very trouble things for me and make me hard to make decision.Haizz….Really la…Because beside that,the intake for local university also could be announce around that moment.

By then,I think that I might be busy on that moment and need to prepare for many stuff.
Futhermore,I also plan to travel again before I go for study.Then I also want to celebrate my birthday together with my beleover friends on June.Because after that we would be celebrate in other areas already.That’s my planning.So,I will stop my job as soon as possible but still not sure yet.I thought may be on 14th of June.


Haha…I also feel happy because my X-secondary school classmates having a gathering on June and they also will celebrate birthday with on that day.Really feel expectation and excited la.However,I also planning go to penang for travel and shopping again because my uncle will take away to new home.Haha....

Really got many plans on June,but still not sure yet I can make it become real or not???
Try my best la…..

No comments: