Sunday, October 5, 2008

~C@meron Highlands~



















Last few weeks,I was followed a trip to Cameron Highlands which was organized by the photography club in my campus.This is a quite rush time trip and make me felt tired on that.The timetable of that trip really bad and I thought was because the failure of the organizer.Juzt one word can described that trip~BAD.
Never mind la,just take an experiences.Anyway I also enjoy myself and taken many pictures with my friends.
Beside that,we also eat many strawberries and ice-cream.One of that yogurt + honey + strawberries was quite nice de.I like it very much.
I having two day one night trip at there,we taken pictures and BBQ party,I think was so far so good lo.But must remember,if next time really want to go there,please don’t following the trip,must go by your own transport.

No comments: