Saturday, November 29, 2008

~HOLIDAY~


I just attended my class gathering at few days ago.This time was the third time we held the gathering.I’m really proud with my class USS1 because until now still can join together as I said that USS1 gathering never end and will keep continuing in the future time.Every time while we were joined together,I also can realize that got many improvement within each other.All guys and girls also become mature and have their own U-life in their university.Every one have their own stories.Beside that we also found that have a new place for us to go which is just opposite my X-school St.Michael.At there have cafes and located beside the kinta river which name is “Kinta River Front”.There setting a nice condition for us to “Yam Cha” and taken pictures.Maybe that’s a new place for Ipoh residents because the Hillcity Hotel will build just opposite the cafes.

Unconsciously our first sem at university was end already.Now we are having and enjoy our one month sem break.Beside that,we also planning many activities spend in this holidays.This is the best time for us to relax and join together to make our relationship become more stronger.And we also plan go somewhere to play .I really hope that can spend this holiday nicely and meaningfully because still left three more weeks will start second sem in university.

No comments: