Wednesday, January 7, 2009

*Bad*

Recently just meet some bad peoples.......
"Made u angry,bring a lot of troubles to u....."
When u r doing some stuffs or already make some decisions....They always spoiled what u have done....Call 'Saboteur'...........On this world just has they one person alone....
Never think other ppls feeling.....
After some moment while I think back abt that I only knew that's not be worth for e to care on that.....Really!!!!I don't care it......As what u all like and what u all done....Beside that I don't want raises any suggestions.....Let u all decided la....Try to avoid myself to involve on that....
Please.........leave me far away...Don't ask me got any suggestions,k???I don't want bother.....


After deeply knew those ppls u only could recognized that what's the characteristic of that person....

Eventough is like that,v can't change or can't doing anything....V seem like helpless.....

what can v do???
Answer:We can't make the changes in everything.........
I must be keep calm.........Remind myself........
Don't think many and just concentrate on my study.....
That's the important things now........
Be myself......Please...Don't disturb my life....

P/S:this a space for me to let out my stress and dissatisfaction.............
Feel better now......Keep quiet is a best way for me now.....
This passage is just my feeling..... No other meaning...

2 comments:

yuhfen said...

gambateh lar fren...i know d feels...

爱丽丝 said...

chip chip..be tough!!life is full of challege n oso problem..gambateh!!u can make it!!