Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Chap Goh Mei"....Nothing special...

My mom called me last night and asked how is my life at university because I didn't go back this week.She ask me whether got go to some where to celebrate the festival of "Chap Goh Mei"....
But I just stay at hostel because Nibong Tebal here no place to go and also got many tests during this two weeks.
I just got one news was about Perak was returned back under the administeration of BN because some special case was happened....
Actually I got feel nothing on that and the important things is the peaceful of Perak....
Because that related to my hometown~IPOH....
But anyway.....all the best to Perak's residents.....and BN will continued developing it....



"Chap Goh Mei" just passed few hours ago....
Actually is nothing special for me....haha...still single now......
Anyway...This is the last day of CNY.....Really miss the holiday....
That's an ending and also a new starting....
I just went out of hostel and looked through the Moon on the sky....
But it's not really rounded......


And I also mimic(perli) by some bad people yesterday...
I don't think that she will talked like that....
Said something that make people angry and like "plug in a sting" behind ur body.....
And pretended like don't know everyting....Just acting all the time....and ask u some "special Quenstions..."
This world got those kind of people.....
While u study...doing revision....she will make noise and talk louder...Try to disturb u.....
For this time,I must be keep calm and be patient...
just 4give and 4get about it....
Luckily still have friends can spend their time and gave me let out the things........
feel better now.....

4 comments:

yuhfen said...

我跟你也是面对一样的事情...我们一起来练“忍功”咯...不要被那些莫名其妙的人气到...

-william- said...

lol poor buddy..

dont worry valentine coming soon ^^

got antoehr chance de haha..

btw..

girl d world more complicated than boys de hor..

jackychan said...

all the best to you...
in this world there are many kinds of ppl...
so you dun have to sai hei on this kinds of ppl...
jia you jia you XD

Anonymous said...

这是给你一个机会,让你训练自己的EQ。。。
那么下一次当你遇到这样的情况,你就能很好的去面对了。
大学,就是让你学习这些的地方。
一种米养百种人。
下一次,当你出外工作后,还有更多的人人际关系等的问题等着你呢。
加油吧~

+羯尔+