Friday, February 6, 2009

*thanks*

Thanks for the supported from all of my friends and buddies....
feel glad to meet with u all...
I will try my best and doing well in everything....Especially my study...

Feel tired during this February....
A lot of tests and assignments....Non-stop...
Boring and complicated life....haizz....

Haha...now got homesick already....

Something I found it recently...
one of my friend fall in love in some one.....
But....
That's a trap and I can't help her also...
Because love is blind...love is personal things....
while I try to lend my helping hand to her....
She rejected me....
so....
Let's her go ahead la...because I was try my best already...
Good luck and all the best to her....
Hope she will clear-ahead as soon as possible....

4 comments:

-william- said...

ganbatee ^^

aiyo ur house so near oso home sick har?

pity us people from far away one lehh!!

i do agree that love is blind ^^

jackychan said...

hihi rmb me tak???
im yoketeng XD i've just linked you to my blog XD
we keep in touch there ^^

yuhfen said...

哈哈...我们也无能为力啊...
尽力过就好...希望有一天她会清醒过来吧...
阿门...阿拉...阿弥陀佛

Jamie Chip said...

haha...god bless her la...