Saturday, February 21, 2009

Home sweet Home


Finally at home already...
hoho....feel nice,warm and comfortable...
"Home sweet Home"
Just having a dinner with my family to celebrate my mom's birthday....
hehe...v having a seafood dinner at a restaurant...the food quite delicious de...
haha...keep fit plan failure again....
When I was meet with my mom,I keep talking with her about my life in campus....
And a lot of difficult problems in my hostel....
Really is a great experience for me...
Actually I'm not stronger than what u all look at me....
Sometime feel like want to cry on that...not because sad...That's pressure,tension...
can make u crazy.....
Have a friend asked me a question and she know who is that main character that I've mention in my blog.....
I just told her..everyone have their own problem...v can't judgement anythings on that...
She also facing a same problem...she told me"She was cried on that"
I just told her"you must be stronger,don't easy crying in front of people"
Hope I oso can do well on that....Don't cry!!!
And I want to proof that eventhough I'm not stronger than u but I will try my best!!!
Don't bully me....
my mom told me just take it easy...At least u r try to solve it....
but the result is not important because everything is out of our control...
Besides that,my friend also remind me don't waste a lot of time on that....
Concentrated on study....
That's U-life.....Complicated....




2 comments:

yuhfen said...

yaya...concentrate on study...
n dun cry...gambateh...
oways support u..."p

-william- said...

yor buddy ur blog oways sad sad de blog de..

=(

hope u have a better uni life soon hor ^^