Friday, February 27, 2009

special weekend :)

haha...Today is a special day...hehe...Nono... this weekend is quite wonderful weekend!!!
Why???Because all my roommate went back to their hometown already...
Hoho....Very happy and excited....
This is the 1st time left me alone at hostel because I never try this condition before last semester and also this semester.....
Really happy and "SYOIK"....One people at hostel have a lot of freedom and feel peaceful and comfortable...I like this type of life....
Now only feel my body can relax and don't have any tension and pressure....
Facing different kind of people make me feel tired already...
I must treasure this special weekend because feel better now....
No need confront those kind of people...
Now try to think positive and take easy in everythings.....


This is a busy week and have a lot of meeting still going on...
I hope can finish the project and assignment in the certain time....
Don't know why my pit of stomach feel painful this few days....and like can't breath nicely...
Maybe is not enough sleep and a lot of things to do....

3 comments:

-william- said...

yay buddy!!

finally sumthing happy =)

Anonymous said...

你的压力太大了啦

加油

+羯尔+

yuhfen said...

是咯...你太累了...
要撑住...加油哦