Sunday, June 21, 2009

My 21st birthday...

~~19th of June~~




My family

.
My sister


~~Tiramisu cake~~
.
Specially cooked by my mom...my favourites...

I celebrated early a day with my family coz got to work on Sat...
haha,my mom and sister present me a Tiramisu cake....
...Thanks mom...

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

~~20th of June~~



My frens>>>Jia+Pei Moon+See Mun+Lai+April birthday wishes
Although just a short wishes but it's meaningful for me
~~THANKS~~


~~Present by Wai Yen(lai)~~"Gam Dong"...hehe...

Chocolate cake by Pei Yin(she specially taken it to me during my break time)
And remind me"Don't worry,it nonit put inside refrigerator one,can tahan until finish work de"
Thanks....So surprised for that...(really feel like wanna T.T d)
And thanks for yong ling coming oso

A small coffee cake by Siau Yun~~thanks lol...

My best frens....celebrated birthday with me...
haha,finally can spend my real birthday with you all...
Especially thanks for Jia,See Mun and Lai coz u all designed a special bday cake to me
And ah jia sengaja came back from KL
I really like it very very much and unwilling to cut it...haha...

HAPPY!!!yeah...I will remember this moment all one's life....
haha,time passes very very fast....
We all know almost ten years already since from primary school
And know wai yen and pei moon 8 years d...

My birthday cake...This is a Durian cake...
Act hard to buy at outside and I 1st time tried it oso
~~But nice and special~~
haha,I like that long candles...

Special design of the cake by see mun...thanks...
All their wishes and name around the cake...

A unforgettable and memorable 21st birthday
在这一天里你们给我一次又一次的感动,感触,那种心情真地难以形容
这真的让我毕生难忘,我想我这一辈子都不会忘记
谢谢你们,有你们就已经足够了


P/s:Here I want to say thank you for everyone and thanks for everything
haha,this year I got many birthday cakes(got many flavours oso)
and few times celebration of my 21st bday...
It's really special for me becoz you all guys...
Thanks again to u all
my family,F6 classmates,best frens and old frens

2 comments:

yuhfen said...

嘿,朋友,生日快乐哦...虽然我没办法帮你过生日,但看来你有一个难忘又开心的21岁生日哦...祝你天天开心啦...呵呵

Jamie Chip said...

哈哈。。。谢谢哦。。。
没关系啦,还有三年的大学生活,一定有机会一起庆祝的。。。