Sunday, June 21, 2009

~~Thanks~~

haha...actually many photos and many things feel like wanna write on this blog...
But no time for me to write out all of that for this moment coz i got to work during weekend...
so I will updated my blog when I'm free...haha...
I got many cakes during this year birthday

1st:kiwi cake by Form 6 frens
2nd:Tiramisu cake by my mom and sister
3rd:chocolate cake by pei yin
4th:a small coffee cake by siau yun
5th:Durian cake by see mun,lai,april,jia and pei moon

~~~Thanks for you all~~~haha......

Especially thanks for pei yin coz she really gave a surprised to me
she and yong ling suddenly msg me and said want came meet me during my break time coz I have a partime job during weekend...
Then she oso present me a "chocolate cake"~~haha...I really surprised and very "gam dong" on that....I never thought that at all....

Then at night(20th of June)
I meet with jia,april,see mun,lai and pei moon
haha,see mun made a birthday cake for me and design by Jia,lai and see mun
I like that cake very very much coz that's special and cant buy at outside
really very very beautiful,meaningful and special for me
(got all of their names and wishes on the cake)
I'll remember it forever forever....
And when I saw the regards inside the birthday card~~It's really touch my heart...
Thanks for everything....


P/S:here want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Pei Yin...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your birthday wish ya.

^^

U too!

Jamie Chip said...

haha....21 years old d...
really very very fast...
hope all our dreams may come true...
and fight togeter with our coming new semester lol....