Saturday, July 18, 2009

~BBQ party at new hostel~

Just updated our new hostel's BBQ party pictures...
This party just held at few days ago...around 20+ attendees on that day
the condition on that day quite lively

we spent around few hours to prepare all those things...
aiksss...really tired and busy...
I cooked a lot of foods and finally I know that cooking is not an easy stuffs
b4 cooking and it's needs to prepare a lot of things
and after cooking need to wash a lot of things oso
I really admired my mom coz she's patience to be a good housewife

after moved inside this hostel,I learned how to cook many foods that I havent cook b4...
All were my 1st time to cook that...like fried mihun...
I just phone my mom and asked her how to cook it
not bad too coz can learns a lot of recipes and experiences
The conclusion is cooking really a tired stuffs
but if after that got ppl like to eat that also quite nice and happy la

...A lot of foods...
hotdog,french fries,chicken+crab+sotong balls,
mihun and maggi mee goreng,chicken wings and satay

...cooked by me...

cooked by woei sheng but I oso got lend him some help la

~~hoho~~Fireman....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yer..chip..

S0 good lor..got BBQ..
I oso want it...

Nice to see u enjoy ur life lar'
hehe...

Take care ya...

Jamie Chip said...

haha...

u take care too la...

miss you lol....^^