Tuesday, July 21, 2009

thanks...

yesterday I just posted a personal message on msn~~~<<happy or unhappy???>>

Then a frens from distant place sent a message to me through chat room in msn...
Act it's quite long and quite meaningful.....
he just asked me what happened and sent the following msg to me
But I don't have enough time for me to look through that on that moment
so I just saved it up in notepad and now only read it clearly and understand abt wat he written just now...

Anyway thanks for you....Thank you very much....
you must take care and c u soon
And I'll try my best to achieve that...^^...
wish u have a happy life at there

The message:

just find a good word of wisdom for u
i think this will be useful if u feel unhappy
it's quite long la
i type it out for u

"Now there are many, many ppl in the world
but relatively few with whom we interact,
and even fewer who COZ us PROBLEMS.
So when u come across such a chance for practising patience and tolerance,
u should treat it with gratitude.
It is RARE.
Just as having unexpectedly found a treasure in ur own house,
you should be HAPPY and grateful towards ur ENEMY for providing that precious opportunity
Becoz if u are ever to be successful in your practice of patience and tolerance,
which are critical factors in counteractin NEGATIVE emotions,
it is due to the combination of your own efforts and also the opportunity provided by ur ENEMY"

that;s all haha lolz
i hope it help
read EVERY words


p/s:thanks...:)
It's really touch my heart when I'm read through that...

No comments: