Thursday, July 16, 2009

hope can keep goin on...

suddenly feel painful on my leg...coz i was rolled down from the stair at my school...
It's really bad luck for me coz my back of body,my hand and my leg were injured already...
I felt loss control on that moment while rolled down from the stair...too bad...
and now have some aftereffect with that stair...so bad luck...
If I'm fall down once time again then I tink I got to enter hospital already
quite terrible on that moment

Don't know why I've injured few times in this year already...my body full of bruises...
I must beware all the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha...I'm so hardworking today coz try to study somethings in the beginning of this semester
Maybe influences by my hsemates gua...^^
I never done like that during the previous semester
But still not very understanding on that...
But I still hope that I can keep going on this spirit in my study...
haha...^^...hope I never give up in half way la....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure u can!^^

Gambatei!!

Jamie Chip said...

haha...u oso try ur best lol...