Saturday, July 11, 2009

Recently...new sem...

Just start my new semester...
so fast,one year already,2nd year and 3rd sem in USM...
Recently really damn busy coz I'm move to my new house
Busy for whole week to clear and bought many things and daily products for my new house
Especially me,yuh fen and boon teng...
we were busy and went to many places(like market,supermarkets,五金店,家私店and many
shops) in everyday after the lectural...
really very very very and damn tired....

Finally we settle all our things and also spend a lot of money...Is gonna to be bankrup....OMG...
(hope the PTPTN will bank in faster for me...)
We are trying to communicate and know each other(housemates)
...act the condition also quite nice one...(need to take some time also too)
I really can't sleep well in last few days ago...maybe havent adapt the life at new hse

But feel better now and can sleep tight every night
haha....staying outside really better if comparing with hostel
I like the life now becoz have a lot of freedom and leave away all the problem at hostel
I hope can enjoy the Uni's life in the coming next 3 years....
hope can live happily with my new housemates...
~~new sem,new life,new starting lol~~

And the courses that I've register in this semester also not very easy to study...

Thermodynamic
Strength of material
Measurement
Technology of Manufacturing I
Japanese
English
Teknik berfikir
Makmal kejuruteraan I
total are 20 units...aikss...:(

Really need to work hard and take more time to study from now
I hope can achieved my target this semester...
I don't want dissappointed again and hope can doing well on that

feel quite boring also coz my hse no internet connection now(still waiting the slow motion of the technician's Telekom in M'sia~usual already)
haha....don't have any news from them now and maybe need to wait some moment also
Internet and computer are very important in my life especially study in other states
"no internet=boring life"
like loss contact with outsite already
and act today v decided to on9 at library but it's closed coz of public holiday
haha...then v move another round to staff cafe...just me,yuh fen,boon teng and hon shern plus another senior sits at there...weather very hot but we still insist to sit there for few hours...
really crazy for internet...

so,all of my frens,I can't access the internet recently becoz no internet connection provided now..
miss u guys lol...
take care and ganbateh lol!!!
see u guys on month of Ogos...^^

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

so enjoy your new home k....=)

Jamie Chip said...

okok....sure...