Sunday, July 5, 2009

miss u guys...

Finally holiday gonna to be end
I'll back campus by tomolo 1pm bus
aikss...Really feel like don't want return back there...
will begins my new semester and sure is a hard study life
~~hoho~~Becoz I'm not the clever one and sometimes lazy to study too
But I must try my best in my new sem lol...Hope I can do it well...

And I'm late going back to campus becoz I just finished my work today
haha...really happy coz finally end already and it's a damn boring job
But I also met some good ppl there...Like a beautiful and nice women...
She's nice and quite pretty mother...feel happy be frens with her...
and some other ppl workin there...
Maybe they're just some ppl passed by my life...
But it's a special experiences for me

haha...always mention unwilling or don't want goin back...
But must faces reality also...
and really feel embarrassed and ashamed to my new housemate becoz I'm goin back late
and just let u all clear the hse only...
hehe...I'll back tomolo and c u guys later lo...


miss Ipoh's friends...miss Ipoh's life...^^
like pei yin said:u guys are my inspiration...sure and forever...
~~~~Ganbateh lol!!!~~~~

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

no worry,u going to see them in next sem...i see u enjoy your sembreak,hope u enjoy too your uni life k....=)

Jamie Chip said...

haha...sure...
I'll enjoy my life...
u too lol...
v try our best in this sem la...
all the best to you...^^