Friday, August 7, 2009

aiks...nvr know on that...

haha...I thought yesterday just got a quiz for Thermodynamic only...
...But...
who knows that Strength of material
>>>crazy lecturer suddenly said got a test
and divided to different group according to the matric number...
huh...luckily got a fren same group with me then he wrote for me...


Act v never know got test b4...
He really is a
"gila+crazy+like to make things difficult and bring a lot of troubles to student
+he like to use BM in the lesson coz...."


Anyway thanks for all my frens help me on all of that...
Really thank you very much...
Maybe is my lazy and bring some troubles to u all


...Aiksss...

When I heard it also feel embarrassed on that...
Plz forgive my laziness
And hope I won't repeated it again...
~~hoho~~
But I'm a uninflexible person...always changing my decision...
And can't make up one's mind directly


So,really hope I got some alteration on that...(^.^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know embarrassed de meh ..
today got another quiz lagi ..

Anonymous said...

~~speechless~~

but anyway...sorry lol...

bring a lot of troubles to you all

really SORRY...