Thursday, August 6, 2009

+bla+bla+bla+


My campus start again lesson on Thursday
So,all my frens already reached campus yesterday
But I decided to stay 3 more days at home until Sunday


haha...Act I got advised by my fren...
he said:"If you didn't go back then no one can help you in quiz...
coz divided to 4 group...
and some more +bla+bla+bla+..."
But I din heard abt that...hehe...watever la...
Anyway thanks for your reminded...


And yesterday morning I just get another reply email by my Thermodynamic lecturer
"Tomorrow got quiz and the quiz is still ON."
haha...But too late already...And I'll skip the quiz...
Thanks for my frens which help me to mark my attendance lol


I admitted that I'm lazy...a very lazy person...
but after this holiday I must change myself and can't be lazy again

the things I must achieved:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Must study hard
Must keep fit
Must save money and can't use money wisely
Don't give so many excuses for myself to escape something
Must more take care my family
Must thinking positively and not so easy angry by some small stuff

haha~~~so many things...act still have a lot la...
hope I can do it well lol^^

No comments: